1/ You can contact the surveyor
- by telephone : +596 696 365 230
- by filling out the “ Inquiries” page on our website
- by filling out the “Quotes” page on our website, it is free and there are no strings attached
- directly at : email@example.com
2/ The surveyor will contact you to give you a detailed answer:
- by telephone
- by mail
- or will draw up a quote/expert assessment contract proposal as an answer to your application for a quote.
3/ You and the surveyor agree about your needs and expectations:
- Setting an appointment
- return (by air mail or email) to the office of your signed quote
- Opening of a dossier
4/ Expert assessment visit of the boat, preferably in the presence of the owner or his representative
5/ Payment of the fees at the end of the visit
6/ Establishment of the expert assessment report
- Writing of the expert assessment report.
- Hand-over of the expert assessment report by air mail (on paper) and electronically (PDF document)
The office holds onto a copy of the report for five years in case of necessity.
Member of :