Osmosis control, oil check, dynamic trial, electric measures…
- Measurement of humidity levels of the underside of your boat in the laminate or the wood. These may underline the necessity of a treatment to be held, such as an osmotic treatment. See our “measures, controls and analyses” page.
- Wall thickness mesurement by ultrasonic on metal hulls (steel, aluminium…). See our “measures, controls and analyses” page.
- The condition of the propulsion motor(s), the reverse/reduction gearbox thanks to an oil check. See our “measures, controls and analyses” page.
- Dynamic trial and/or taking in hand
- The structural condition of a “sandwich” bridge, of moulded hull keels on a standard polyester, bulkhead, monohull or catamaran boat.
- The condition of the electrical and mechanical installations, the standing rigging, the sails. See our “measures, controls and analyses” page.
- Depending on your requirements, a combination of these different types of checks can be desirable. Contact the surveyor to determine the most appropriate option.
An expert assessment report is drawn up:
It will be sent to you a maximum of 5 working days following the end of the last visit (in the case of an oil check, count on ten days after the visit)
It will be supported by the results of the examinations, photos and potential recommendation concerning reconditioning or necessary check-ups.
The report will be sent to you by air mail and electronically (PDF document)
Fees: For a free and accurate quote, personalised to your needs, please go to our “Quotes” page.
Member of :